We work with many programs.
Make your visit quicker.
What to expect during a comprehensive exam.
Click here to request online.
Our Patients Say It Best
Read their reviews.
Please call us.
Quality frames for the whole family.
Pediatric Eye Care
Myopia, Blue Light, and more.
Welcome to Our Saskatoon Eye Doctor's Office: InVision Eye Care Centre
Our passion at InVision Eye Care Centre is to fulfill your eye health and vision wants and needs, customized to you, in a warm, professional environment.
We are committed to:
- Continuous education and training of our doctors and optometric assistants
- Advanced diagnostic technologies and equipment to determine your eye health status
- Thoroughly explaining your eye health and vision needs, with an emphasis on prevention
- Giving back to our patients and community by supporting local and vision-related events
- Working with suppliers that believe in the principles that we do, to ensure you receive quality eye care products with good value
Your visual needs and wellness are our priority, to provide you with a lifetime of healthy vision! Please contact us to schedule your appointment today.
Dry eye can cause quite a few symptoms, anything from the eyes actually feeling dry to the eyes watering often, or having a burning, itchy, or irritated feeling. One of the most common symptoms is the eyes feeling gritty or like something is in your eye. Most people will often experience blurred vision since the tears, which comprise the outermost surface of the eye, are unstable.
Dry eye is multifactorial, and each person’s dry eye is unique to them. To help prevent dry eye, make sure to consume 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to avoid dehydration. Some nutritional supplements, such as fish oil and flaxseed oil, can contribute to a more stable tear layer.
Remember to blink regularly and take breaks often when on a computer, cell phone or when watching television. During times of the year when there is less humidity, a humidifier might be helpful to provide more moisture in the air.
Please call our office at: 306-373-2234 for further instructions. We take most medical insurance plans. Use your best judgment on urgency; if you feel you need to, find the nearest emergency room. Visit our eye emergencies page for more information.
- Monday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed