Your Saskatoon Optometrist - InVision Eye Care Centre
Our passion at InVision Eye Care Centre is to fulfill your eye health and vision wants and needs, customized to you, in a warm, professional environment.
We are committed to:
- Continuous education and training of our doctors and optometric assistants
- Advanced diagnostic technologies and equipment to determine your eye health status
- Thoroughly explaining your eye health and vision needs, with an emphasis on prevention
- Giving back to our patients and community by supporting local and vision-related events
- Working with suppliers that believe in the principles that we do, to ensure you receive quality eye care products such as eyeglasses and contacts with good value
Eye Care Services Offered At Our Saskatoon Eye Care Clinic
Check Out Our Boutique Optical
How do I know if I have Dry Eye Syndrome?
Dry eye can cause quite a few symptoms, anything from the eyes actually feeling dry to the eyes watering often, or having a burning, itchy, or irritated feeling. One of the most common symptoms is the eyes feeling gritty or like something is in your eye. Most people will often experience blurred vision since the tears, which comprise the outermost surface of the eye, are unstable.
Is there anything I can do to prevent it?
Dry eye is multifactorial, and each person’s dry eye is unique to them. To help prevent dry eye, make sure to consume 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to avoid dehydration. Some nutritional supplements, such as fish oil and flaxseed oil, can contribute to a more stable tear layer.
Remember to blink regularly and take breaks often when on a computer, cell phone or when watching television. During times of the year when there is less humidity, a humidifier might be helpful to provide more moisture in the air.
- Monday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed